How to Pay Contribution
For retail/private banking accounts (B2C), each transaction is subject to a minimum amount of RM1.00 and a maximum amount of RM30,000*.
For company/corporate banking accounts, each transaction is subject to a minimum amount of RM2.00 and a maximum amount of RM1,000,000*.
*Transaction limits are also subject to individual internet banking limits and the lower amount will apply.
For transactions lower than the minimum amount, payment may be made using method (b).
Prepare a cheque, money order or postal order for the amount stated in the ECR.
Please ensure that your cheque, money order or postal order is in line with the following:
- Within the validity period
- Payable to PERTUBUHAN KESELAMATAN SOSIAL or PERKESO
- The amount in numerals should match the amount in words
- Has no amendments
- Has the following details written on the back: name, Employer Code, date the contribution was made
- The amount on the cheque, money order or postal order should match the amount of required contributions
- Only one payment method per transaction
Employers may also pay EIS contributions at the counters of the following banks:
- RHB Bank
- Public Bank