Welcome to Interviews Do's and Don'ts Quiz
1. What should you do before attending an interview?
2. Which is something you should do at the beginning of an interview?
3. When an employer asks, “Tell me about yourself,” what kind of information should you include?
4. When should you arrive for your interview?
5. What should you focus on during the interview?
6. What is the best way to make a good impression during an interview?
7. Which of the following will make you nervous during the interview?
8. How do you respond if you do not know how to answer a question?
9. Which of the following should you NOT do after an interview?
10. What is one of the best ways to improve your interview skills?
12. What are examples of questions that should be asked during interview?